Coraopolis, PA 15108
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.One of our long-term care facility clients is seeking Nurses: Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) and Registered Nurses (RNs) to provide care for geriatric patients suffering with dementia in the Coraopolis area. SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Assess residents' condition and nursing needs prescribing appropriate nursing action.
* Document changes in resident's condition and nursing care on progress notes and care plan
* Adequately assess and reassess pain.
* Perform all aspects of resident care in an environment that optimizes resident safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/health care errors.
* Interact with residents, families, co-workers, managers and other departmental staff in a kind, knowledgeable, dignified, and friendly manner.REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of a High School Diploma or its equivalent
* Must possess a valid Driver's License
* Ability to complete and pass clearances: FBI, Child Abuse (ACT 126), and Criminal
* Must be able to produce current medical/health documents including: physical examination, Tuberculosis/TB Skin Test, CPR, and First Aid certification
* Committed to genuine nursing care while maintaining organization's mission and core values.ADVANTAGES
* Establish a relationship with one of the largest referral agencies for behavioral-health in the Philadelphia area
* Payments processed weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally
* Access to a broad array of client opportunitiesCOMPANY OVERVIEW
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative staffing solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Nurses: License Practical Nurse (LPN)/Registered Nurses (RN)
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Delta-T Group, Inc.
Contract Submit PA SLI
950 E Haverford Road, Suite 200, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.
Electronic Medical Record
Diseases And Disorders
Long Term Care
Maintain Patient Confidentiality