To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Decatur, TN 37322
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Injection Molding Technician
Advantage Resourcing • Decatur, TN
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Injection Molding Technician - Decatur, TN
Advantage Resourcing is looking for a hard working individual to work as an Injection Molding Technician for a manufacturing company in Decatur, TN. This client offers a unique and exciting career opportunity! If you are looking for a new manufacturing position, we want to talk to you!
Pay Rate: $9.00 (Pay increase after permanent employment!)
Injection Molding Shift Times:
- 1st shift Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm
- 2nd shift: Monday-Friday 4:00pm-12:00am
- 3rd shift Monday-Friday 12:00am(midnight)-8:00am
So why pick Advantage Resourcing? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Advantage Resourcing team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
What's next? How can you come work for Advantage Resourcing?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.apply.advantageresourcing.com
- Call or text us (423) 744-3950
- Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Check us out on Facebook: www.facebook.com/advantageathens
Responsibilities of the Injection Molding Technician include:
- Operating a machine that makes plastic parts
- Monitoring machine to ensure accuracy and quality
- Inspecting plastic parts
- Removing any excess plastic from parts
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
Qualifications of the Injection Molding Technician include:
- Must have previous experience in a manufacturing setting
- Previous Machine Operation experience
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Stable, verifiable work history
- Must have attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have great attendance and be reliable!!
- Must submit to drug screening and criminal background check
Apply today and put Advantage Resourcing on your side!
Advantage Resourcing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Decatur, Tn, Machine Operator, Plastic Manufacturing, Production, Injection Molding Technician
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Temp Position
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]