To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anaheim, CA
- Vaco - Orange County
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Cost Accountant Needed-Anaheim-Contract Opportunity
Vaco Resources • Anaheim, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Combine your financial expertise with our industry connections and you'll have yourself an advantage over your competition! Our client has an immediate opportunity for a skilled Cost Accountant. At Vaco, we advocate for you by connecting your work experience to the open job. We will promote your strengths to the manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the market-keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture and growth opportunities. If you're an experienced Cost Accountant, and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
As a Cost Accountant, you will be responsible for all cost accounting activities. This involves preparing and analyzing financial information as well as performing collection duties. You will be accountable for ensuring that all financial deadlines are met.
- Prepare Product Line P&L - Provide Sales/COS Analysis
- Provide variance and trend analysis on inventory and manufacturing variances.
- Reserve justification for E&O, Shrink, Consignment, Demo, Warranty and Royalty.
- Audit inventory cycle count program on an on-going basis .
- Maintain cost standards and perform annual cost roll-up. Conduct periodic review of the item master planning parameters and related BOM if applicable.
- Lead yearly budget analysis.
- Prepare rolling cash forecasts.
- Assist the VP of Operations to help develop procedures and controls to identify and monitor the cost savings program.
- Maintain and control fixed assets. File annual Business Property Statement.
- Monthly journal entries relating to inventory and cost of sales.
- R&D expense reporting by project for tax credit.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of cost accounting experience
- Large ERP experience preferred, advanced Excel skills required