To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Maple Plain, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Proto Labs, Inc • Maple Plain, MN
Posted 19 days ago
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Strategy - Planning, Facilities
Major responsibilities include project management, programming, forecast capacity and space planning, including coordination of construction activities. Serving as the main point of contact for all programming and space plan forecasting for all NA facilities. Update, create as needed, and implement standards for FF&E furnishings and other facility related issues to ensure excellent customer service and efficiency.
Specific duties include:
- Strong customer service skills, engaging the customer in the process for successful change management and project execution
- Providing project management throughout the project lifecycle including budgeting/estimating, space planning/design, move management/scheduling, and financial reporting, documentation and project closeout adhering to Proto Labs standards.
- Oversee all aspects of design and FF&E construction projects to assure completion within time, quality, budgetary, and code compliance constraints.
- Manage the project related paper flow (e.g., shop drawings, submittals, change orders, RFI’s, PR’s, etc.).
- Manage space planning/allocation projects working closely with Manufacturing Industrial Engineers.
- Maintain and update Standards Manuals and Project Playbook and assist in their implementation
- Manage the maintenance of master CAD files (office and manufacturing) including layering standards, architectural changes, FF&E, space allocations & rent.
- Create reference CAD plans/documents to support various aspects of a project or facility
- Ensure effective change control procedures and processes are efficiently used to maintain control on scope and schedule.
- Develop, monitor, and report refreshable forecasting, scheduling and inventory key project/building performance metrics.
- Demonstrates commitment to Proto Labs Core Values by leading, acting and behaving in a manner consistent with these values.
- Follows all company safety policies and procedures and attend all safety trainings related to the job.
- 5-7+ years of related work experience.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication, interpersonal, presentation, analytical, a high degree of organizational skill, attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines as well as the ability to converse effectively with all levels of employees, and the ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must have a focused customer service attitude, able to turn challenges into successful resolutions – looks at change positively
- CAD experience required for position.
- Capable of taking on multiple roles on the planning team based on project and customer needs
- Demonstrated working knowledge of programs such as Microsoft Office Products and Microsoft Project, or similar.
- Demonstrated skillset in problem identification and resolution.
- Knowledge of building codes and ADA.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or similar.
Proto Labs, Inc. is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: J3L0PT6KWH1J2CWQ9V7
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.