To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1100 South Boulevard
Baraboo, WI 53913
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part-Time Warehouse Associate
Blain's Farm and Fleet • Baraboo, WI
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Founded in 1955, Blain's Farm and Fleet is a specialty retailer with privately-held stores in the Midwest. Our philosophy is simple: offer the hardest working people in America an honest value and the best customer service. We do this by carrying the best brands at the lowest price possible, and hiring and training talented, hardworking people. As a member of the Blain’s Farm & Fleet family, you will benefit from a stable work environment, family-owned company that is closed on major holidays and offers a comprehensive, competitive benefits plan.
The Warehouse Associate would assist with incoming freight, ensure that it reaches the sales floor, and other assigned duties.
This can include, but is not limited to:
- Customer Service, greeting and thanking the customer
- Unload incoming products from trailers in the dock area
- Move freight to the staging area
- Use a forklift
- Move/fill palletized products to various departments
- Transfer products from pallet to pallet
- Load product into customer’s vehicles
- Delivery and pick of product
- Help in other departments as assigned
- Store maintenance as needed
- Demonstrate awareness and compliance with Loss Prevention and safety policies and procedures
- Great communication skills
- Be able to lift at least 50 lbs
- Prior Retail experience preferred
- Be at least 18 years or older
- Possess a valid drivers license
- Ability to be forklift certified
- Able to work nights when needed and at least every other weekend
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screening and background checks
- Paid Holidays and Paid Vacations*
- Profit sharing*
- Parental leave*
- Flexible work schedule
- Associate discount program
- Exciting and engaging work environment
- Short and long term disability and life insurance