To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
DentaQuest • Birmingham, AL
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
DentaQuest Care Group is looking for a world class Recruiter to play a key role in our growth and expansion. The Recruiter is a true contributor to the growth of the company and will help provide the talent that makes this company successful.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for recruiting strong candidates for Dental and Optical provider positions.
- Partner with managers to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of the company and to deliver best talent to the organization.
- Nurture relationships with prospective talent and manage on-going manager relationships.
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals within multiple business units.
- Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring manager, business leaders and HR.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- Develop and implement search strategy that includes vendor selection process and performance metrics for all searches.
- Various administrative duties as needed including calendar management, and scheduling interviews.
- Travel to company owned clinical sites to meet recruits.
- Make connections at and travel to professional schools to present information about the organization and recruit providers.
- Attend job fairs, sponsorship events, and other school related events on behalf of the company to recruit and build relationships.
- Other Recruiting related duties as assigned by the manager.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and team based project experience.
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
- Must have experience sourcing resumes from all sources.
- Strong vendor manager skills related to recruitment activities.
- Must be organized and able to multi task in a busy environment.
- Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and experience using an applicant tracking system a plus.
- 3-5+ years of Staffing/Recruitment experience required, dental recruiting preferred.
- 4 year college degree preferred.
- Ability to sit at computer terminal for extended periods of time.
- Valid driver’s License and reliable vehicle as travel will be required to support fairs and other recruiting events.
- Overnight travel is required.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform this position.
** In accordance with DentaQuest’s Compliance Plan, employee must conduct DQ business in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, professional standards and ethical standards and report potential compliance or ethical issues to manager or DQ’s Compliance Officer. **
DentaQuest’s Affirmative Action Program affirms our commitment to make reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitation of otherwise-qualified individuals with disabilities or special disabled veterans, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Please see Human Resources for additional information regarding this Program.