Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
The Sales Implementation Manager (SIM) is responsible for managing the implementation of the institutional equivalent special needs plan (IESNP) and Optum Care Model in contracted assisted living communities. Successful implementations result in new gross adds consistent with budgeted membership and ongoing enrollment.
If you are located in NY, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Manage an implementation process which begins 90 days prior to the go live date
- Standardized implementation plan, which includes including timeframes and milestones, for a market or site
- Influence without authority, ensuring that market leadership members deliver on their commitments in a timely fashion
- Demonstrate the value of the AL product to key members of the facilities, through
- Enroll as needed
- Document all activities
- Communicate identified barriers and develop and implement remediation plans
- Meet or exceed national implementation metrics
- Educate key AL personnel on the Optum Care Plus value proposition, compliant implementation practices, and best practices
- Manage events, activities, and all communication a minimum of 90 prior to the launch and 30-day post launch
- Lead the site implementation meeting, including the preparation of materials, tracking in the CRM tool (salesforce.com) and documentation of risks and remediation plans
- Complete or coordinate all activities and milestones in the standardized implementation model, and execute attestations as required
- Utilize Medicare Marketing Guidelines and internal communication pieces to educate AL personnel on compliant sales and marketing practices. Ensure AL adhere to the processes and/or provide and document remediation plans
- Provide customer support to AL personnel during the implementation process, including 30 days post launch
- Communicate risks and potential threats to the Director of Sales, Market Leader, and Regional Vice President of Sales as appropriate
- Contribute to market lead generation, gross adds, and account management as requested or assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- Engage in on-going self-development planning that builds personal leadership skills, organizational knowledge and expands knowledge within the industry
- Seek opportunities to network with colleagues, share experiences, willingness to provide direct support, solicit feedback and exchange ideas
- Develop and achieve professional growth goals, objectives, and reviews with supervisor
- Practice UnitedHealth Groups Mission, Vision and Values
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Must have, or be able to obtain, appropriate state insurance licensure within 90 days of hire date
- Experience in project management or sales management, preferably in a health care environment
- Experience in utilizing a CRM (salesforce.com, Siebel, etc.)
- Intermediate user level in Microsoft Word & PowerPoint
- Presentation skills
- Ability to work a variety of hours, early morning, evenings, and weekends, as required by various sales activities
- Ability/willingness to travel outside of the market up to 30% as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field (education, journalism, communications, etc.) or equivalent work experience
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills
- Time management skills
- Use of technology to improve efficiency
- Critical listening and thinking skills
- Able to work effectively independently and within a team environment
- Negotiation skills
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job keywords: Sales Implementation Manager, IESNP, Sales, Implementation, Project Manage, Assisted Living, Medicare, Health Insurance License, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Telecommuter, Work From Home, Work At Home, Remote, WAH, NY, New York