Are you an experienced Registered Nurse looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to either of these questions – this is the position for you!
- Remaining with the Physician at all times in the exam room unless asked to step out or sent to schedule a study
- Assisting the doctor in all aspects of the patient's initial consultation
- Valid RN License in NC
- RN w/ at least 1yr of chemo experience
- Preferred: Certified Chemotherapy
- Required: EMR experience
- Responsible for charting all patient's information; vital signs, weight, etc.
Hours for this Position:
Tuesday - Thursday | 8 am – 5:00 pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Email blocked - click to apply
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.