To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jacksonville, FL 32207
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Operations Manager 2, Multi-Service
Sodexo • Jacksonville, FL
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sodexo Corporate Services has an exciting new opportunity for a Facilities Engineering Manager in Jacksonville, FL. This manager will oversee a Financial Institute encompassing 850,000 square ft. of an class "A" office space to include 5 Office buildings, and one parking garage.
The Operations Manager - Soft Services is responsible for the management of multiple services including janitorial, mailroom, shipping/receiving, helpdesk and fitness center.
Successful candidate must posess strong interpersonal skills; experience managing multiple services; and financial acumen. #LI
Provides supervision of two or more core services at a client site to ensure client satisfaction and retention. Implements strategies to meet Client and Company objectives and achieve profitable growth. Ensures high customer satisfaction through developing team members and delivering quality services.
- Directs daily operation of two or more core services at a site to ensure employees have appropriate equipment and resources to perform their jobs and meet goals and deadlines.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards.
- Assists in the development of new business service(s) for the client and implements the service program(s).
- Establishes a safe work environment for employees by providing safety-related training and equipment maintenance and by ensuring compliance with Sodexho safety and loss prevention programs and with standards and procedures for the handling and storage of hazardous materials and/or waste and complies with all government regulations.
- Manages the budget by controlling costs (e.g. labor, inventory, equipment, materials), complying with budget requirements and making adjustments when necessary.
- Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to employees.
- Promotes and supports workplace diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in facilities (e.g., maintenance, plant operations, engineering services, grounds, custodial/environmental, or transportation) or food (e.g., food services or operations, concessions, retail sales, store operations, or vending) services
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.