Lead Design, Develop and implement of distributed systems for the Product Catalog Enhance systems to support new and existing initiatives to grow the Catalog from 170M to over 300+M
Build backend services and application using Java, Spring, Scala, REST APIs
Develop Software tool to monitor the health of system with Medusa Dashboard, Alerts etc.
Define the Application testing strategy for unit testing and regression testing
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5 - 7 years direct industry experience in distributed systems
- Experience with Kafka, Spark, Cassandra, Storm, Elastic Search/SOLR, Hadoop/Hive
- Very good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to be part of a team and work with people
- 3-5+ years experience in a development role in a building web based Java EE services/applications.
- Experience with SOA, Apache Camel, REST, Web-Services, JEE technologies, Spring, Hibernate, Cassandra desirable
- Exposure of Agile Methodology
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Product Catalogue Management
Service Oriented Architecture
Scala (Programming Language)