To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Division Manager - Commercial Entry Door Systems Group
D.H. Pace • St. Louis, MO
Posted 4 days ago
Interested in having a new career position in 2019?
Must possess a strong General Management / Operations Management / Leadership background in the Service Industry. Our Entry Door Services Group performs Commercial entry door service and installation work for businesses in the metro Saint Louis area.
Overhead Door Company of St. Louis will hire an experienced Senior Manager to actively manage our Commercial Entry Door Systems Group’s service, installation and sales business. Minimum five (5) years managing P&L of $10M or higher in a Senior Management position. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Must have valid driver’s license and good driving record.
If you have managed a minimum of 3 managers and field and office staff of 20+, then this General Manager / Division Manager position may appeal to you.
Join our very stable Company and experience first-hand:
- The benefit of working with and for Tenured Pace Leaders who will share their industry, product and services knowledge to help you transition smoothly to our team
- Competitive Base Salary AND participation in an Annual Bonus Incentive Compensation Plan
- Comprehensive total benefits package including a corporate wellness program, paid time off plan (PTO); already your 2nd year you will accrue 16 days of PTO!
- You will have a Company provided: cell phone and laptop
- Lead and oversee all divisional operations and management personnel associated with efficiently, effectively and profitably handling all Service and Installation jobs
- Manage and improve operational processes and procedures with the objective of providing maximum profit and return with as much emphasis on customer satisfaction and return business
- Work with Regional Manager to establish sales and operating budgets and work with Service/Sales Group to continue to focus their efforts on achieving budgeted sales and gross profit objectives, while still maintaining their Territory and Key Account customer bases
- Deliver Profit Dollars and the return on sales that meets or exceeds the yearly financial budget/forecast
- Establish objectives and action plans and ensure all are consistent with corporate objectives
- Hire, train and develop new employees; improve individual performance through daily coaching, monthly P&L and Scorecard reviews and yearly performance reviews
- Effective lead meetings, set performance expectations and hold employees accountable
- Communicate with customers to develop sales opportunities and/or solve problems
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience managing personnel; preferably with a Residential Service Organization in the building products and/or construction equipment rental industry
- Possess an ability for technical applications, mechanical systems and problem solving
- Experience conducting meetings with exempt and non-exempt personnel
- Experience hiring, training, developing and conducting annual performance reviews
- Must enjoy a high level of activity in a hands-on environment where there is an emphasis on meeting deadlines and providing unmatched customer service
- Must possess a Valid Driver’s License
- Travel is minimal; on occasion to customer job sites and quarterly for senior management meetings
Company: Overhead Door Company of St. Louis