To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bethesda, MD 20814
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manager of Tax
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Bethesda, MD
Posted 10 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's client in Montgomery County Maryland (MD) is seeking a Manager of Tax. Essential Functions:
- Will be responsible for a mix of compliance, planning, and special projects as our company continues to grow and implement tax law changes
- Responsible for all federal and state income tax reporting, planning, and audits
- Provides state and local tax expertise in the form of tax research, compliance and audit management to fully support our project pursuit and operations teams
- This position reports to the Tax Director and requires ability to work on a wide variety of assignments
- The primary emphasis will relate to Member Services, federal and state tax compliance, tax projections including tax basis, evaluating impact of new tax law, and other Finance related initiatives
- CPA, and / or Masters in Tax
- 5-10+ years of tax experience supporting complex engagements
- 2-3+ years of management experience
- A mix of public accounting and industry experience is preferred
- Significant experience in partnership planning and compliance, federal and state including composite filings
- Significant experience with many of the following: Depreciation/Fixed Assets, Percentage of Completion, Research Tax Credit, ASC 740, process improvement, working cross functionally, developing and supervising staff
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills, Intermediate Word, PowerPoint skills
- Familiarity with utilizing enterprise software such as JD Edwards, SAP, Oracle
- Excellent interpersonal skills upward and downward, self-motivated, attention to detail, team oriented
- Ability to work moderate amounts of overtime March-June
- One must have the ability to prioritize work, communicate updates, identify potential process changes, new opportunities, engage and supervise staff