To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pasadena, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative (Loan Consultant II (CA))
Lendmark Financial Services, LLC • Pasadena, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Lendmark Financial Services is a consumer finance company that specializes in providing direct and indirect personal loans, automobile loans, debt consolidation loans, and merchant retail sales financing services. Lendmark operates over 300 branch locations throughout Georgia, Tennessee, Virginia, Maryland, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Kentucky, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Alabama, Mississippi, Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Ohio, Texas and Washington.
We are an Equal Opportunity and eVerify participating employer.
The role of Loan Consultant II (CA) is to provide exceptional customer experience while providing personal loan solutions. This position focuses on building a customer base through sales, loan extension and merchant referrals. Role success will be based on creation of customer experience, generation of business, compliance, attainment of monthly goals, and accuracy.
- Greet, assist and solicit individuals entering the office and calling by phone; receive and process credit and employment verifications, and record information obtained.
- Process payments, distributions, and make recommendations regarding loan approvals.
- Approve loans up to established lending limits and complete loan closings.
- Handle account activities related to collection accounts, including phone calls and face to face communications with customers.
- Prepare reports, correspondences, transaction documentation, and record and file documentation; operate cash drawer, process bank deposits, maintain records and balances and closing of the branch.
- Actively market all branch products and services to individuals.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or GED
- 2-4 plus years consumer finance or related experience
- Cash handling; computer skills; customer service skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Excel and Word Applications
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
- Bilingual, Spanish/English
- Office Environment