To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Storm Lake, IA 50588
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director of Quality Assurance
GPAC • Storm Lake, IA
Posted 2 months ago
We recently partnered with a food production company looking to fill a Director of Quality Assurance position. This is an extremely reputable company who takes a proactive approach to quality and has a team-oriented, collaborative culture.
Job Summary: The Quality Assurance Director is responsible for the coordination and direction of the Quality Assurance team. This position ensures maximum efficiency of operations and assures quality products are produced in a safe and sanitary environment.
- Plan, assign and direct work to ensure product is produced, tested and compliant with quality specifications
- Ensure compliance with government guidelines and regulations
- Advise on day-to-day operations and projects
- Audits facilities on a quarterly basis
- Develops Key KPI's for Quality
- Creates World Class Sanitation Programs
- Reviews and validates specification changes for ingredients and finished products
- Acts as liaison for any finished product transitions between further processing facilities
- Acts as liaison between sales groups and customers for product development and revisions to existing formulas
- Coordinate audits and communicate effectively with external auditing agencies
- Effectively communicate cross-departmentally to define quality expectations
- Coach, train and develop team members
- Management experience in food/beverage manufacturing industry
- HACCP & SQF Certifications
- Experience with USDA
- Bachelor's degree in Biology, Chemistry, Food Science, or related field, Master's preferred
- Strong and proven leadership skills
Take the next step in your career. APPLY NOW! Please contact Carla Thielbar at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.