Primary need for analyst will be focused on data base management/building reports to assist in managing information flow and satisfying regulatory and internal audit reporting requirements (daily/weekly/monthly).
Secondary driver would include ad hoc reporting, projects and proposals
Excel, data base management highly important
Ability to learn new systems and negotiate same with fluency
Assist with presentation prep for meetings - Power point
Communication and organization skills are paramount; must have strong verbal and written communications skills
Preparing policies and procedures a possibility
Drive, attitude, personality, self-starter as important as a subject matter expert Manager understands the learning challenges, but quick starter needed nonetheless
Always new things, not the same day twice, priorities change continually. Candidate needs to be able to bend and flex
Strong in Excel, Powerpoint, Word
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Enjoys this industry not a back office environment.
Maturity is important.
Would prefer someone with some experience with Wealth Management Industry
- Prefer brokerage vs. bank retail environment
- Many clients are ultra-high net worth maintaining confidentiality is critical
Must have Skills & Qualifications:
1. High level capability in data base management, but also Microsoft Suit, prior client doesnt need to be direct, can be middle office or front office, but not back office.
2. Strong in Excel
3. Ability to function well in stressful situations
4. Strong written and verbal communications skills
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)