To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
600 South Havana Street
Aurora, CO 80012
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Truck Driver Trainee, Tradeshows and Events-Denver
CORT • Aurora, CO
Posted 6 days ago
The primary purpose for the Truck Driver Trainee position is to enhance warehousing skills and master delivery driving to safely and efficiently deliver and install short-term rental furnishings.
Note: This is a training position. All employees are required to successfully pass the training program within three to six months and fulfill a two-year employment commitment as a driver. Candidates who successfully complete the training program will be promoted to a driver position and receive an appropriate salary increase.Responsibilities
- Inspect furniture to ensure acceptable condition prior to delivery.
- Assemble customer orders and stage orders for loading on trucks.
- Accurately and safely load trucks.
- Clean and repair furniture as needed to ensure continued quality.
- Return product to system and rack following pickup.
- High school diploma, equivalent or one or more years of warehouse or delivery experience without a degree.
- Ability to speak, read and write English.
- Ability to make minor repairs to furniture and match color.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have valid state driver’s license and safe driving record.
- Must pass a DOT physical and continue to do so as a condition of continual employment.
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check and drug screen. As a condition of continual employment must be able to pass all random and post-accident drug tests.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed to include odd hours, and weekends.
- Regularly lift 50 pounds and frequently move up to 100 pounds.
About CORT Trade Show & Events
CORT, a Berkshire Hathaway Company, is the nation’s leading provider of transition services, including furniture rental for home and office, event and trade show furnishings, destination services, apartment locating, touring and other services. For more information on CORT Events, visit www.CORTevents.com.
As part Warren Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway, CORT offers opportunities for career development, professional growth, competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefit plan, 401(k), profit sharing, educational expense reimbursement, and employee discounts.
CORT conducts drug screening, background checks and MVR checks as a condition of employment. CORT also participates in the E-Verify program.
Do you have warehouse experience? Do you want to take your career and earning potential to the next level by becoming a delivery driver? Are you a team player? Are you able to work overtime?
If so, CORT Tradeshows and Events Furnishings is looking for you.
CORT Tradeshows and Events is the leading nationwide provider of rental furnishings for the exhibit and events industry. Celebrities, world leaders, and powerful business people rent CORT furniture to project the right image. CORT can also give your career the right image you are looking for.pprenticeship, CORT, delivery driver, driver training, events, furniture, furniture repair, learn to drive, rental, straight truck, tradeshows, training, truck driver, warehouse, warehouseman