A market leader in development, design, manufacturing and distribution of Auto Guided Vehicles (AGV´s) is seeking for a Country Manager to open their offices in the USA. They support the automotive and other industries. This is a one in a life time opportunity to be part of the expansion of a well established company!
Main job responsibilities:
An exciting opportunity has arisen to lead a team of project managers and manage orders through the process of quotation stage, up to after sales. This process includes PLC programming, installation / coordination, training, and frequent contact with the customer on site.
The ideal candidate learns and analyzes the customer’s application, and Logistic work flow in detail to understand how this company's products or customizations of the product will meet the customers need, and can implement solutions.
He or she will be able to implement each logistic automation project successfully with the customer. This role is the link between the customer and the internal organization. With your soft skills, you are able to match the customer expectations and takes care of the customer’s satisfaction.
Sumarizing, the Country Manager has these MAIN FUNCTIONS:
- Frequent and direct contact with the client.
- Be the main contact between the customer and the internal organisation.
- Gathering the customer’s specifications and generate them .
- Analyzes the customer’s application in order to understand how the company’s products or customizations of the product will meet the customers need and can implement solutions.
- Realization the offers.
- Planning, executing, monitoring and closing projects.
- Carry out the billing control
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as project manager and projects in the Automotive industry
- BS degree with a technical or engineering background
Programming experience of PLC´s or similar experience with Siemens
- Good communication skills
- Excellent analytical and summarizing skills
- Good logistic and planning skills
- Experience with automation, automated, controls, and/or robotic systems
- Experience in the world of logistics / automotive / AGV´s would be a real advantage
- Driver's license
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Programmable Logic Controllers