To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brooklyn, NY 11223
- Steven Papke
- Phone: 407-478-0332 ext 150
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
UAS RN Assessor
Healthcare Support • Brooklyn, NY
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you an experienced RN Assessor looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Brief Job Description of the RN Assessor:
1. Perform initial in-home pre-evaluation of patients that includes evaluation of health status, strengths, care needs, and preferences and guides the development of individualized long term care service plans
2. Review consumer medical documentation and or health referral forms, as relevant to the case
3. Enter evaluation data into electronic evaluation form and transmit, as required
4. Document any concerns, conflicting information, other issues that surface during the evaluation process
5. Emphasize continuity of care, thus reducing or eliminating fragmentation, duplication, and gaps in treatment plan
6. Discuss with consumer on health care options, supports needed, service vendor options and waiver options
RN Assessor Requirements:
- Current NY RN License
- Valid NY DL or NY State ID
- 2+ years of Home Care experience without UAS experience OR 1 year of home care with previous UAS experience
Hours for this RN Assessor Position:
- Will make your own schedule – 35-38 hours/week (potential for OT)
- Training is 1 month with a guaranteed 40 hours/week (M-F 830am - 5pm)
Advantages of this RN Assessor:
- Competitive salary, up to $53/hour
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this RN Assessor position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration or you may send your updated resume to Steven Papke at:
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]