You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced skills in Outlook and other MS Office programs, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio.
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail
• Excellent time management, able to effectively prioritize
• Ability to handle highly sensitive, confidential and non-routine information
• Strong interpersonal skills; comfortable working with people at all levels of the organization
• Receives and directs internal calls, messages to appropriate personnel
• Assists with scheduling and preparing meeting and conference rooms as needed
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• 2 to 4 years work experience as an administrative assistant
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given
• Must be able to type at a rate at least 30 WPM
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Associate degree preferred
Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Attention To Detail
- Interpersonal Skills
- Microsoft Excel
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 3998821712
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.