Our General Service Tech (GST) is for that individual who is looking to start a career in the automotive repair industry. As a GST you will have an opportunity to learn basic automotive repair services, to include, basic vehicle safety inspection, mounting and balancing of tires, engine oil change, battery testing and replacement, and performing other basic maintenance services. Part of your learning experience will be computer based E-Learning that will include modules that cover basic theory of automotive systems such as brakes, and suspension as well as modules that will teach you the value of, and why more and more manufactures today require the use of synthetic oil's versus conventional.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare and ship complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship).
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store).
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
- Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong verbal skills.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 6 months of relevant experience preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret retail business reports, professional and/or technical journals, time reports, operational reports, government regulations, merchandising reports, plan-o-gram (merchandising) instructions or technical procedures.
- Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages and fractions.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Physical Demands/Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Oil And Gas