SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a full-time evening Steward/Dishwasher for a private school dining hall in Hagerstown, MD!
We are interviewing now for qualified candidates. We use local ingredients, prepare food from scratch and need team members who have a passion for food!
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it! URL blocked - click to apply
- Full-time and Part-time
- Occasional events outside of regular hours
What you get:
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive weekly pay: $13/hr
- Career opportunity with a growing company
What you'll do:
- Wash cookware in between meal periods
- Set up dining areas for meals and special events
- Keep workspace clean and organized
- Follow all food safety protocol
- Assist with putting away deliveries
- Interact kindly with students, staff, and team
- Work in a great team environment!
What you need:
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift 50 lbs
- Reliability and flexibility
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Outline Of Food Preparation