Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT staffing firm, has an immediate opening for a Tibco Developer for one of our large clients in the Rochester, NY area. If you or someone you know is interested, please send an updated resume to Brittany at Email blocked - click to apply.
Role: Tibco Developer/Integration Engineer
Duration: 12 month Contract to Hire
Location: Rochester, NY
Compensation: 110-120k + Benefits!
We are seeking a Senior Developer, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB). This position is for an experienced IS professional to provide technical expertise in Integration Services Team. The team is responsible for full life-cycle delivery of integration solutions in a service-oriented Enterprise Service Bus environment. The position requires a senior level developer with deep knowledge of event-driven architecture, service-oriented architecture and enterprise service bus concepts and implementation, and who has skills and experience needed to develop integration solutions that are performance tested and tuned properly before each release.
- Senior Developer works with the Enterprise and solution architects, and other ESB developers to implement the designed solution related to the ESB.
- Participates in Define phase for scoping, and Design phase for detailed technical requirements and design specifications and will be responsible for development of complex solutions.
- Works with other TIBCO developers to ensure best practices are followed for integration and event processing solutions.
- Interfaces with other IS delivery teams for coordination of project tasks, status reporting, and issue resolution.
- 5+ years’ experience in Information Technology
- Previous experience in an IS Technology lead role is preferred
- Strong knowledge of SOA concepts and experience with web services, integration and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) technologies is a must
- Experience with the TIBCO BusinessEvents, TIBCO SOA stack (TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks v5.13 and/or v6, TIBCO Enterprise Message Service, TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks Plug-ins for REST and JSON, Database, WebSphere MQ, ActiveSpaces)
- Experience correlating business events to drive creation business solutions
- Experience using TIBCO ActiveSpaces desirable.
- Experience using Liaison Contivo (xml mapping tool), or similar tools desirable.
- Working knowledge of high availability and clustering concepts and implementation
- Must be able and willing to think beyond near term needs to help define strategic solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Telecommunications BSS/OSS systems experience a plus
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently in an aggressive schedule environment
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Produce Clean Code