To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Cash Operating Clerk
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City • Denver, CO
Posted 3 days ago
The Cash Operating Clerk position provides operational support for the Cash department including, but not limited to, currency and coin processing, equipment operation, software navigation, reconcilement, and preparing documentation and reports. Under general supervision, the Cash Operating Clerk performs a variety of routine to moderately complex clerical and operational tasks within the assigned functional area.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of the unit and department functions.
- Learns and adheres to procedures and controls associated with the various cash handling functions.
- Recognizes deviation from accepted practice and takes appropriate action to remedy the situation.
- Utilizes mathematical and software navigation skills to account for and balance holdings.
- Must meet unit productivity metric requirements.
- Uses initiative to assist in resolving problems.
- Completes some assignments/projects that are moderately complex in nature.
- Upon achieving proficiency, provides training to co-workers on routine tasks.
- Address some difficult questions or problems independently.
- Offers suggestions for operational and customer service improvements.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- One to two years of related work experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to understand policies and procedures, and demonstrate strong attention to detail.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and time constraints to meet established deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and remain focused on daily tasks meeting productivity goals.
- Basic math skills.
- Background in an operational, warehouse, manufacturing, or, production environment is beneficial.
- Ability to use basic office equipment and software (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite).
- Must be able to alter scheduled hours to meet operational needs, working unscheduled overtime to meet processing deadlines.
- May work in area of department that is exposed to high-level of noise, high-level of dust, and high-level of humidity.
- This position may be exposed to bio hazardous conditions such as toxic airborne particles or mold.
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds and transport containers (push and pull at least 1,000 pounds).
- Ability to utilize a pallet jack and forklift to manually move currency/coin pallets.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Frequent movement, bending and squatting are also inherent to this position.
- Working apparel includes business casual attire and steel toed work shoes while working in Coin processing area.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and our YouTube channel - Kansas City Fed.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City is an equal opportunity employer. As such, the Bank recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability and/or sexual orientation.