To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Carlsbad, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Proven Recruiting • Carlsbad, CA
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Senior Accountant – Tech Company – San Diego
Are you a self-motivated Senior Accountant with the desire to improve process? We are looking for a strong Senior Accountant with relatively large public company experience who help ensure GAAP compliance. This role will play a crucial member in the company's Order-to-Cash function with complex revenue contacts. This is a great opportunity to use creativity to problem solve and establish long-term solutions.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting. Masters in Accounting and/or CPA preferred.
- 3+ years of progressive accounting experience, ideally including two years of public accounting.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, SOX and complex contracts.
- You will have advanced Excel skills (V-Lookups, Pivot Tables).
- Strong communication skills required
What you’ll do:
- Work cross-functionally with sales, legal, treasury, and finance to improve revenue cycle processes for aged accounts and un-billed balances
- Create and implement policies and procedures to improve the receivables function
- Prepare monthly reconciliations and journal entries for financial reporting purposes
Why work here:
- Impact: make a positive difference on the project and company's bottom line
- People: work cross-functionally with other smart people who care about your success and the success of the company
- Environment: Full gym access, new buildings, and near the beach
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity. Thanks in advance for your time and interest.