Patient Representative Position
Looking for a place where you can truly make a difference and grow in your career? Join us on our mission to inspire & enable people to live life to the fullest!
Ivy Rehab Network, is looking to hire a Full Time Patient Representative.
We are seeking a driven individual with a passion for assisting others live life to the fullest. Our Patient Representatives are the first point of contact for our patients. In this role you will be handling the day-to-day administrative operations while also making a lasting impression on our patients.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
* Proven exceptional customer service and patient care experience
* Ability to self-motivate with the drive to exceed patient expectations
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while consistently maintaining a positive attitude
* 1-3 years administrative/office experience in medical field
* Strong oral and written skills and ability to work well under pressure
* Ability to adapt and be flexible with changes in workload
* Knowledge and experience using Microsoft applications (Excel, Word and Outlook programs)
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Complete daily general office duties and scheduling of patients
* Communicate with patients and escort them to the appropriate areas of the clinic
* Oversee the collect of required insurance co-payments and patient registration, as well as document and reconcile daily schedule
* Provide outstanding and professional customer service to ensure efficiency and promote a positive patient experience
* Coordinate and maintain patient extended authorizations and updated prescriptions, as well as verify insurance benefits
* Monitor incoming phone calls and clinic visitors to ensure accurate, timely, and positive clinic communication, facilitation, and presentation
* Set a high level of professionalism by adhering to all HIPAA regulations regarding patient confidentiality and record keeping
WHAT WE OFFER
* Competitive pay and bonus incentives
* Premium benefits package, including 401(k) match, medical, dental, vision and PTO
* Exceptional continuing education and career growth opportunity
* Industry-leading professional development
* Community outreach and service initiatives
WHO WE ARE
A Leading Provider of Outpatient Rehabilitation
Ivy Rehab is an extraordinary network of 350+ best-in-class outpatient physical, occupational, speech and ABA therapy clinics in the Northeast (CT, NJ, NY, PA, DE, MA, RI), the Midwest (IL, IN, MI, OH), and the Southeast (NC, SC, VA). With over 2,300 teammates and growing rapidly, our network consists of multiple brands in 14 states. Clinics within our network are dedicated to providing exceptional care and personalized treatment to 7,500+ patients - both adults and children - every day.
"It's All About?The?People" at Ivy -our teammates, our patients, our referral sources, and the communities in which we operate.? Find out more about our mission, values, and culture here!
Ivy Rehab Network is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of the recruiting and employment process.
- Customer Service
- Health Care
- Medical Prescription