To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN 37201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Safety Loss Prevention Manager
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated • Nashville, TN
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Functional Area: Risk
Posting Locations: Nashville
Safety Loss Prevention Manager
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional team! Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc., the largest Coca-Cola bottler in the US, is looking for a Safety Loss Prevention Manager!
Things you should know about working as a Safety Loss Prevention Manager:
The Safety and Loss Prevention Manager oversees and standardizes the establishment and implementation of Safety & Loss Prevention “SLP” programs throughout the assigned Sales Region to reduce both the frequency and cost of accidents.
they will support the Risk Control Team in the expansion of loss prevention processes across the Region or assigned territory (8-9 Facilities)
What would success look like?
1. Lead the execution and consistent implementation of current key risk control/loss prevention initiatives across all functional areas of the business - Sales/Delivery, Logistics, Equipment Services, and Fleet. initiatives accountable for include, at a minimum:
• safety Committee participation and leadership to designated performance standards
• Safety training completion rates to established expectations across each function
• Accident investigation and review program participation to required timeliness and participation standards
• Safety blitz participation and involvement / behavioral observation and feedback processes
• Safety and Risk Assessments/Audits to departmental expectations, and facilitate functional audit program among customer base
• driver Evaluation Program leadership to engage, coach supervisors to expected completion standards among all commercial drivers
2. Loss frequency management around workers' compensation and auto liability to targeted goals. Activities include:
• Facilitating early notification and reporting of all incidents
• Initiating proper follow up, investigation protocol, and review committee performance against expectations
• Partnering with claims team on Transitional Return to Work program, communication and investigations
• Presenting loss Summary Report data and Scorecards to key customer base in each functional area
#> Ensure compliance in all locations to meet OSHA, DOT, EPA regulations; collaborate / facilitate insurance program requirements
4. Crisis/Incident Management and Emergency Planning - execute against Company requirements; availability 24/7 for response to accidents, severe weather events, site emergencies, environmental concerns, etc.
5. Demonstrate Servant Leadership - accountability, consistency, timeliness, supportiveness, commitment to teamwork.
• Must demonstrates leadership skills
• Thorough knowledge of risk management principles, loss prevention techniques, cost containment, as well as regulatory knowledge in OSHA, EPA, DOT, and other related applicable standards
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Minimum three years’ experience in Safety or Risk Management fields is preferred due to the complex exposures the Company encounters. Transportation experience with heavy fleet preferred. (CDL drivers, Hours of Service regulations, Hazardous Materials)
• Working knowledge of Safety & environmental Management Systems - ISO, OHSAS, SQF, etc.
• 20% travel including overnight, early AM hours, occasional weekend hours depending on branch schedules; driving exposure highway and rural routes; working on “shop” floor with managers and employees; accessibility 24 hours a day/7 day a week for crisis management
• Must have a valid driver's license
• ARM - Associate in Risk Management preferred
• ASP or CSp - Associate or Certified Safety Professional preferred
• Bachelor’s degree within Safety or Environmental Management Business, Risk Management, or Engineering preferred
all candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities test (if applicable).
CCBCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.