Fast-growth Autonomous tech, transparent career track, path to Principal, Base, Bonus, 401k match, healthy PTO!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Eric Shaner
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $110,000 per yearA bit about us:
* Client facing pre-sales/solution oriented role
* Renowned, Global automotive tech company, that has spun off this fast-growth start-up
* No meetings at weird hours = Culture of boundaries
* Current Client base with expanding needs for software solutions
* Collaborative, always learning, and growing mentality
* Autonomous software products focus
We are located in the greater Detroit area and have clientele all over the United States. We are a start-up that has spun off a global automotive engineering company with a history of unique solutions that span over 30 years, a Global client base, and are creating unique and modern solutions!! You could say that we are on a mission of building the autonomous infrastructure for the future! Our executive team enjoys revolutionizing/disrupting the way technology is created! Our world is becoming more and more plugged in consumers are changing, and our clients are maximizing our expertise to keep up. We have developed unique software solutions and are actively looking for a Solutions Engineer / Pre-sales who LOVE the challenge and excitement of a fast growing company!
We are on the fast track, so your growth in the next 3 years could be exponential! If this intrigues you, then please read on and apply to learn more.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary! $80k - $110k...
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- 401k match
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Cerebral work culture
- True balance where even the lunch hour is sacred!
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
- Engineering foundation = Degree in Software, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering required
- 3+ years of experience as an engineer
- Prior Pre-sales experience a PLUS, but not required = If you love a client facing role, then let's talk!
- Understanding of any of the following as they relate to autonomous software: embedded systems, control systems, Sensor fusion, Software Defined Vehicle, CASE, ADAS, Lidar
- Previous Startup Experience a big plus OR fast growing division of large entity
- Previous Experience leading a team with a collaborative approach a plus
- Proven experience aligning product plans with actual capabilities
- Current experience developing product road maps
- A strategic approach and ability to support sales through consultative direction
- Need autonomous engineering experience
We can offer you the opportunity to work on State-of-the-Art technology and make a meaningful and important impact on today's society and the next generation!
Feel free to contact me directly -
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Solutions Engineer - Autonomous Software
/>+Follow me here - linkedin.com/in/analytics
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
- Automotive Industry
- Control Systems
- Embedded Computer