Boutique law firm is seeking a Senior Paralegal to join their team. This is a great opportunity for an experienced legal Paralegal/Secretary with an interest or some background in mortgage banking.
- Applicable knowledge of motions, discovery, evidence, litigation documentation, court rules and procedures, practices etc.
- Experience with the following
- Federal and state (California) case filings
- Case management software like Clio
- Calendaring including calculating deadlines
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a paralegal, working in a business law practice with exposure to litigation
- Computer proficiency in Adobe Acrobat DC and Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, as well as document management and other office technologies
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures or agency rules of assigned practice group/dept. (ex. State and Federal court filing, including e-filings)
- Mortgage banking experience a plus but not required
- Conduct Legal Research
- Document Management
- Case Management
- Legal Research