To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
650 From Road
Paramus, NJ 07652
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Analyst GIT, Distribution Business Solutions
Movado Group, Inc. • Paramus, NJ
Posted 15 days ago
At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry - and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of sustained growth - and we offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to come share in our success.
Provide hands-on support for global processes for Global Distribution and Warehouse Management processes in a global AFS implementation of SAP. Responsibilities span end-to-end support of Distribution and Warehouse Management processes which includes, but is not limited to, Delivery processing, Shipment Processing, Shipping, Receiving, Warehouse Management, Picking, Put Away, Inventory Management, Physical Inventory Counting, Value Added Services, External System Interfaces and ECC reporting. Must be able to work nights and weekends based on the needs of the business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Apply conceptual knowledge of business processes and technology to solve complex business process and procedural problems
- Support Global Business Solution implementations by effective management of global business requirements that are complete and add business value
- Learn and meet all business compliance requirements
- Meet all general GIT policies and operational procedure expectations
- Perform fit-gap analysis of the business requirements and system capabilities
- Create functional solution design specifications document
- Maintain clear and organized documentation of all work and assist with the user training and support where necessary
- Address, respond and resolve all service requests in most efficient and timely manner
- Execution of allotted responsibilities in special projects and adhere to various deadlines of the projects
- Participate in the Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of Business Solutions
- Participate in cross-functional projects
- Identify and assess new technology and concepts that can add value to the business
- Act as advisor for most processes within the above-mentioned process areas
- Work closely with users to assist with issues and to suggest different solutions to issues
Area of Responsibilities:
- SAP, Ship ERP, VAS, Pick Pro and EDI Application Support
- ECC AFS SAP SD and WM Configuration, EDI Mapping
- Master Data, Distribution, Shipping, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management
- End to End Global Distribution and warehouse management processes and solutions
- Other business solution areas as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business preferred
- Participated in at least 1 SAP implementation
- At least 3 years’ experience in business power user position OR at least 3 years’ experience as technical analyst supporting Distribution and Warehouse operations.
- Functional understanding in SAP SD OR WM application modules.
- Knowledge of SQL server and MS Access is required.
- Basic knowledge of ABAP or any programming language is a plus
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY - NO AGENCIES
Movado Group, Inc. designs, sources, and distributes MOVADO®, OLIVIA BURTON®, EBEL®, CONCORD®, COACH®, TOMMY HILFIGER®, HUGO BOSS®, LACOSTE®, SCUDERIA FERRARI®, REBECCA MINKOFF® and URI MINKOFF® watches worldwide, and operates Movado company stores in the United States.
Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner stone of our business - we invite you to grow your career with us.
Movado Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.