Position: Software Engineer - IoT
CFS Technology is working with a fast growing company in the Grand Rapids, MI area and is looking for a Software Engineer - IoT to join their team. Mid-Senior level software engineers are encouraged to apply! This company is on the cutting edge of technology working with software and hardware primarily used within the healthcare/medical industry. They are experiencing strong financial and employment growth and offer a family oriented culture where employees are taken care of very well.
CFS Technology works hard and diligently on your behalf to make certain that your next career move is the best choice you have made. We will assign a dedicated recruiter who will get to know you, learn about your skills, your goals and your preferences, and then match you with the right company that will be the right fit for you to have a happy and productive career - all free of charge for you.
We are seeking an Software Engineer - IoT for our client in the Grand Rapids, MI area! You will be working collaboratively with other departments and engineers to help design, develop and maintain software for Windows and Linux Systems. You will also have the chance to work on state-of-the-art technology applicable to real-time audio/video used to identify objects, motion detection, predictive behaviors, facial recognition, etc.
If you are an mid-senior level software developer with 5+ years experience, want to work with modern technologies and help make lives better, then you're encouraged to apply!
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- 5+ years of Software Development experience.
- Proficient developing code in C# or C/C++.
- Exposure to IoT, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience with Windows and/or Linux.
- Experience working with Audio/Video, Bluetooth and/or Wi-Fi products.
- Experience or exposure to working with Embedded Processors.
- Experience working within the healthcare/medical field with technology.
- Organized and detail oriented.
Required work authorization:
- Must have current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Fluent written and verbal English
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401k w/ 4% match, 3 Weeks PTO, Gym/Phone Reimbursement, Life Insurance, Bonus Potential, etc.
C++ (Programming Language)
C (Programming Language)
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Software Development Life Cycle