*Hiring for Full Time and Part Time positions*
General Description and Essential Functions
Provide excellent customer satisfaction and retention by successfully identifying, researching, and resolving customer issues and inquiries. Develop a comprehensive working knowledge of the bank products and services offered and demonstrate sound judgment and decision making skills.
- Inbound calls - Receive, reply to and resolve customer service and online banking inquiries utilizing proficient time management skills.
- Receive, reply to and resolve customer service correspondence (faxes /emails) inquiries utilizing Bank policy guidelines within established service level agreements (SLAs).
- Provide information regarding products and services on client accounts after proper client verification.
- Refer customers to Business Partners within the bank for needed products or services.
- Utilize operational departments within the bank to expedite and resolve issues efficiently.
- Identify and report instances of possible fraud such as debit card fraud, kiting and identity theft.
- Achieve individual and departmental goals.
- Adhere to and enforce compliance regulations and Great Western Bank policies and procedures.
- Process transactions in accordance to each clients\u0027 account specific handling instructions.
- Cross-train and learn other functions within the department and other areas of operations as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 year of banking, telemarketing customer service, and/or banking systems experience preferred
- Strong sales, decision-making, customer service, and analytical skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Detail oriented with proficient phone and written communication skills.
- Proficient 10-key skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Basic understanding of banking regulations and Federal Reserve rules, as well as Bank policy as it relates to Deposit Operations.
- Act as a resource for internal and external customers.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue