Admiral Beverage believes in investing in its people, business partners, and communities, to continually grow and offer the best products and services in the region. With the strength of a large company combined with a small-town, friendly, family-driven mindset; we are here to grow with you. Admiral offers: competitive wages, a full-scale benefit program including health, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k) and retirement programs, paid leave and holidays, and much, much more!
Current Admiral Beverage Employees (excluding Contractors): Please apply via your internal Workday Account.
A company with heart, a company who cares, a company who commits: Admiral Beverage Corporation (ABC).
As an employee with ABC, you'll receive more than just a paycheck.
We take pride in our impactful, rewarding culture—employing diverse people doing diverse jobs in diverse markets. Join our team for the best benefits in the beverage industry: tuition reimbursement (up to $5,250 per year), health insurance, 401K, PTO, and many other great perks! Apply today and grow with us!
Let us invest in you.Job Description
Rapid City, South Dakota
Sells vending machine placements to retail food stores, wholesale stores, restaurants, hotels and other customers. Delivers product in a professional and timely manner to customers while providing excellent customer service. Candidates must demonstrate an ability to resolve conflict, build customer relationships, and be able to work independently. Must have a Class A CDL and be able to lift at least 70 pounds unassisted. The work environment is usually loud, and the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions, moving mechanical parts, and exhaust or fumes.
- Calls on prospective customers to solicit new business. Prepares order forms and sales contracts.
- Drives truck to deliver beverage product to customer's place of business in highway, rural and city street conditions in compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Works without direct supervision, effectively resolves customer complaints and presents effective sales presentations.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and coordinates sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Places stock on shelves or racks and ensures venders are clean, properly labeled and fresh.
- Informs regular customers of new products or services.
- Sets up merchandise and sales promotion displays or issues sales promotion materials to customers.
- Collects or picks up empty containers and rejected or unsold merchandise.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own firm's production and delivery schedules.
- Operates computerized inventory and invoicing system.
- Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery.
- Prepares and maintains current reports of business transactions.
- Promotes and cultivates good customer relationships through professional, courteous, and quality service.
- Collects money from vendors and balances truck inventory and cash collected.
- Keeps assigned company vehicle clean and performs daily inspection and routine fluid, air, and oil maintenance and record keeping procedures.
- Wears and utilizes appropriate safety equipment.
- Wears Company provided uniform and presents a professional image to customers and the work place.
Other duties may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or other supervisor at any time
Reliable. Caring. Committed. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in. Follow this link to our online application.
Admiral Beverage is a drug-free workplace and requires a background check to begin employment.
We want to know how you heard about us! Be sure to select an option when you fill out your application- Employee Referral, Social Media, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Snagajob, or CareerBuilder #CB