To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hauppauge, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Sales Manager
CIRCOR International, Inc • Hauppauge, NY
Posted 1 month ago
BUSINESS: Aerospace & Defense (A&D)
LOCATION: Hauppauge, NY
DIRECT REPORTING: Business Development leader
FUNCTIONAL REPORTING: Sales
CIRCOR | Aerospace Product Brands (Aerodyne Controls, Circle Seal Controls, Bodet, Industria, Motors, Loud Engineering, U.S. Para Plate) are manufactured in Corona, California, Hauppauge, New York; Paris, France; Uxbridge, UK; and Tangier, Morocco. CIRCOR Aerospace is headquartered in Corona, California.
Focused on the design, development, and manufacture of specialty fluid and motion control products for demanding aerospace and defense applications. CIRCOR Aerospace products are flying on most commercial and military aircraft, including single and twin aisle air transport, business and regional jets, military transports and fighters, and commercial and military rotorcraft. Other markets include unmanned aircraft, shipboard applications, and military ground vehicles.
Assisting sales teams in identifying, researching & quantifying market opportunities
- Planning marketing activities in support of sales growth in key markets
- Undertaking day to day marketing support activities, including organizing trade shows, providing marketing support materials, and managing web/ social media, for which – overhead budget responsibility
- Aligning with Sales & Marketing Director to achieve and exceed budgeted performance in; gross orders, deliverable orders, sales, margins, and overhead costs.
- Developing and deploying sales growth strategies, tactics and sales plans.
- Sales budget responsibility & overhead budget responsibility
- Customer visits & sales presentations, mainly in export markets
- Follow up sales activities and closing the sale
- Coordinating provision of after sales customer service
- Reporting – weekly bookings, sales, forecasts & monthly overheads
- Identifying and report on business opportunities, trends and competition in target markets.
- Representation the business at conferences, networking events and exhibitions.
- Maximizing new business development opportunities.
- Play an active role in implementing marketing and promotional activities including advertising and exhibitions, to gain maximum effect within budget.
- Manage the interface with customers and ensure that relationships with key customers are developed and maintained to a high standard.
- Manage the liaison with, and activities of agents and distributors including selection, appointment, and on-going management of these to achieve maximum results.
- Contribute to the management of New Product Introduction: specifically, identify and recommend new product opportunities, and where appropriate become involved in the development and introduction process in conjunction with Engineering and other departments as necessary.
- Identify and evaluate new market opportunities, preparing strategic plans for those chosen by the company.
- Maintain a system of gathering competitor and market information, and feedback significant items where appropriate.