$80000.00 to $95000.00 yearly
Can you rise to the challenge of a fast-paced culture? Are you interested in the chance to work with a highly regarded Financial Services company? Robert Half has an exciting job match for you. As a Senior Accountant, you will be tasked with financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Superior analytical skills are crucial to this position. In this full-time role, you will be well compensated, offered great benefits, and have the chance to grow. This Senior Accountant role is based in Horsham, Pennsylvania with a company in the Financial Services field.
- Coordinate Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Adherence to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Analyze financial information and report on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Produce error-free monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Prepare monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Work with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests
- Partake in various department-wide initiatives
- 3+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- High attention to detail
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
- Understanding of corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Sharp, analytical thinking abilities, always seeking to draw connections and identify the "why"
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
- Strong time management skills preferred
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Foundational knowledge in Annual Financial Reporting
- Knowledge of reinsurance
- Deep understanding of month end closings
- Life Reinsurance experience
- Skilled with ERP systems
- Accounting experience in publicly-traded company a plus
- SOX internal control assessments (Section 404) experience
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Accountant
for more information.
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Attention To Detail
- Balance Sheet