This role is within our new subsidiary BSSN Software. BSSN creates software for vendor-neutral analytical and biological data management. This software is sold to end users from the pharmaceutical, life-science and chemical industry, but also licensed to instrument and software vendors. We are working with the world's leading LIMS and ELN companies, as well as top-tier instrument vendors.
As a Solution Consultant of our Connected Lab team you will support the team with your consulting and analytical skills for process solutions, configuration & delivery, maintenance & support of solutions. You will be in charge of requirements consulting and conducting workshops with customers, developing solutions for improvement and automation of the entire Connected Lab product portfolio, executing workshops, writing reports, proposals and working closely with our Solution Project Management team. You will also be responsible for developing configuration scripts as well as documentation (manuals, special project documentation). You will train our customers on-site or remotely (cloud), develop your own trainings and provide presentations and materials. You will act as an on-site maintenance and support contact (2nd and 3rd level support), specialized in different product portfolios (Lanexo, BSSN Software).
Travel requirements will be 20-40%; purpose of travel is to visit customer sites. When not traveling, will work from your home office. Can be located anywhere in the US.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Scientific domain (Chemistry, Biology, etc.) with focus on analytical techniques and processes.
- Recognition of the laboratory software market.
- Broad IT knowledge: database, operating system, containerization, virtualization.
- Business analyst skills.
- Previous consulting experience.
- Ability to translate customer requirements into development and configuration specifications.
- Ability to understand needs and challenges of customers and translate that in to building appropriate solutions for the customer.
- Knowledge of quality guidelines and regulations, e.g. GxP, GAMP5.
- Customer focused mentality.
- Entrepreneurial thinking in a start-up environment.
- Knowledge of Lab informatics market.
- Experience working with third party partnerships.