Are you a driven individual with business experience? Further your career as a Business Analyst by checking out this exciting opportunity through Robert Half, looking to fill an opening at a growing, dynamic firm. Candidates should be able to communicate effectively and be comfortable with both the technical and interpersonal aspects of the position. This long-term temporary Business Analyst role is located in the Windsor, Connecticut region.
What you get to do every single day
- Assist with the development of customer-focused documentation for software solutions
- Produce comprehensive user stories and profiles
- Create innovative and highly usable solutions for new product specifications
- Work together with designers to develop wire-frames, interactions, and user flows
- Evaluate and enact new corrections and improvements, collaborating with development and QA teams
- Handle analysis and review of business, technical, and functional specifications
- Invent and analyze product specification to meet business goal, working closely with development team
- Proven ability in developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience desired
- Experience documenting, crafting, and testing APIs
- Past experience with usability and application performance considerations
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to IT Business Analyst III
for more information.