BCforward is currently seeking a highly motivated AML Analyst - SAR writing experience (New Castle, DE )
We place consultants for end clients all over USA.Job Title : AML Analyst - SAR writing experience
Duration : 6 Months Contract
Location: New Castle, DE
* Document and report case review/investigation findings and prepare case files for review (e.g. media search results, copies of statements/checks, results from internal system searches etc.)
* Conduct research over available Bank systems, the Internet and Databases consistent with the resolution of investigations.
* Collect and examine financial statements/transaction data and other documents to assist in identifying unusual transaction patterns
* Follow-up with additional Point(s) of Contact (POC) as needed to identify additional information in support of the case.
* Document all research and analysis conducted in the Case Management System
* Create Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs); and recommend relationship retention or termination; and track account closures as required.
* Liaise with other FIU units, ACRM, the Business, CSIS, FIU Legal, GIU, Trade Surveillance, and Law Enforcement, where applicable.
* Bachelor's Degree Required or equivalent experience.
* 1-5 years' experience in reviewing customer transactions and information for potentially suspicious activity and performing AML or financial investigations
* Experience in writing and preparing Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements preferred.
* CAMS Certification is a plus
* Knowledge of the laws applicable to money laundering, terrorist financing, and other applicable financial/securities related crimes (e.g., insider trading, market manipulation), including the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), The USA PATRIOT Act, US Treasury AML guidelines, OFAC, SEC, FINRA, FRB, FinCEN requirements, and SAR requirements
* General understanding of Senior Public Figures, Money Service Businesses, Wealth Management and Retail Banking preferred as well as compliance with those business segments.
Excellent organizational, time management, and project management skills.
* Excellent research skills including experience with online search tools.
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e., MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Access, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Outlook)
* Strong writing, analytical and communications skills. Must be able to multitask and complete projects on time.
* Strong Attention to detail and follow-up skills
* Should be a self-starter, and organized, and must have the ability to work independently, without supervision. About BCforward:
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
"We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration."
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 194686 when responding to this ad.
- Attention To Detail
- Bank Secrecy Act
- Case Management Systems
- Commercial Banking