To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Martinsburg, WV
- ASM Research
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Cyber Incident Response
ASM Research • Martinsburg, WV
Posted 2 months ago
Creates cyber-intelligence tools / methods and performs research and analysis in order to mitigate and eliminate data and cyber security risks. Uses this knowledge to react accordingly to incident responses.
This position is 3rd shift (7pm - 11am)
Shifts: Sun-Thurs or Sat-Wed
* Investigates computer and information security incidents using provided tools to determine extent of compromise to national security information and automated information systems.
* Assists with defining security objectives and system-level performance requirements.
* Researches and stays abreast of tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in computer network vulnerabilities.
* Configures and validates secure systems, tests security products/systems to detect computer and information security weaknesses.
* Maintains the computer and information security incident, damage and threat assessment programs.
* Supports the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results and preparation of required reports.
* Involved in the periodic conduct of a review of each system's audits and monitors corrective actions until all actions are closed.
* Supports the development of integrated system solutions ensuring proprietary/confidential data and systems are protected.
* Involved in the establishment of strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining certification and accreditation of systems.
* Create IR tickets and follow through procedures
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience.
2-4 years of experience in systems security.
Entry Level position
Other Job Specific Skills
* Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly present technical approaches and findings.
* Exercises a limited degree of latitude in determining technical objectives of assignments.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Must be able to balance multiple tasks simultaneously.
US citizenship required?: