Employer: DRM Inc.
Why should you join the DReaM Team?
- To be part of a family focused culture that allow you flexibility in your schedule to achieve your family dreams, improve your quality of life, and inspire the customer!
- As a member of our team you will have the opportunity an support to develop your professional and personal skills by participating in our free leadership development curriculum.
- Additional benefits to you can include; free and discounted meal benefit, comfortable working attire (you can wear JEANS!), career advancement opportunities, as well as health benefits!
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance*
- Paid Time Off*
- Employee Referral Bonus Opportunities
- Years of Service Program
- 401(k) Plan*
What will you be doing in the restaurant?
- Inspire and supporting your team to provide their best service to customers in ensuring they meet their hunger needs to fulfill their DReaM's in making a difference in our communities. Examples including but not limited to:
- Lead and inspire your team to ensure our customers have a positive and inviting experience by providing positive feedback and setting goals.
- Ensure the restaurant remains clean and provides a safe environment by utilizing maintenance and food safety guidelines.
- Be adaptable to a variety of situations to support your team's abilities and knowledge to handle their roles in meeting customer needs.
- Remain calm and utilize your knowledge to help diffuse and resolve customer issues and employee wellness concerns.
- Provide coaching and positive feedback to your team in developing their professional and personal skills to take on new challenges.
- Make positive and inspiring relationships with customers and coworkers to fulfill yours and their quality of life.
- Have FUN!
What does it take to join the fun & inspiring DReaM team?
- The desire to grow and succeed in your personal & professional development. Ex: Display strong, effective people oriented relationship skills, and master foundational professional skills.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50lbs, and use your hands to prepare the meatiest sandwiches.
- Display drive, determination, punctuality, and maintain responsibility in working scheduled shifts.
- Have experience leading a diverse team in a restaurant capacity preferred.
- Adequate driving record to include valid driver's license & insurance.
- Ability to work flexible hours and work independently as well with a variety of personalities.
- Background check completed satisfactorily * be at least 18 years old.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
DRM is EOE
*Based on Eligibility
- Customer Demand Planning
- Food Safety
- Interpersonal Skills