Network Engineer Location:: Jefferson, AR
Clearance: Public Trust Job Summary
* Over 10 years of experience supporting enterprise network environment.
* Installing, cabling and configuration of network equipment
* Must be able to define cable plant expansion paths and routing of cable according to client standards.
* Knowledge of routing protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, MP-BGP, IS-IS)
* Knowledge of MPLS, Layer2 VPN, Layer3 VPN
* Firewall Technologies
* Security Practices (Audits, planning, design, implementation, testing, and management) LAN/WAN/MAN internetworking technology
* Policy and Procedure review and implementation
* Networking and Application Protocols
* Network monitoring via SNMP, NetFlowABBTECH is an EOE/Minorities/Women/Disabled Individuals/Veterans
- Border Gateway Protocol
- Electrical Wirings
- Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol
- Firewalls (Computer Science)