At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon ADT’s 145-year legacy, we secure the livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we truly believe that our people are the difference – for our organization, the customers we serve and the communities we protect. When you’re a part of ADT Commercial, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Contract Sales Rep or follow us on [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Contract Sales Rep and [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Contract Sales Rep.
The Contract/Preventative Maintenance Agreement (PMA) Sales Representative's task is to increase recurring service and monitoring sales for electronic and mechanical life safety systems such as fire alarms, fire sprinklers, suppression systems, and security and special hazards. This will be done by converting Red Hawk sold projects, non-Red Hawk sold projects, existing customers and competitive prospects into a service agreement. Service agreements consist of test and inspections, preventive maintenance, central station monitoring and other service offerings. Contract/PMA Sales Reps will be expected to review existing customer system information, as well as to conduct surveys of the life safety systems of potential new prospects. The most critical part of this position is to have outstanding prospecting skills and to have high activity levels in order to achieve your assigned pipeline and sales goals.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible to grow the business by providing solutions to existing as well as new client base
- Cold-Calling and making outside sales calls on a consistent basis in order to seek out new business
- Conduct building surveys in order to develop proposals to customers
- Create proposals for service agreements; test and inspections, preventative maintenance and central station monitoring
- Make necessary sales presentations to customers and management as requested
- Acquire and maintain sound knowledge of all product lines and services offered.
- Review testing & inspection reports with the Service Technicians & Service Managers to quantify service repair proposals based on discrepancies discovered during system inspections.
- Partner with internal departments to communicate job scopes and relay customer needs.
- Attract new customers to our organization and up-selling our already well-established client base through a combination of outdoor field sales, phone sales, and direct marketing efforts.
- Assist in marketing initiatives related to sales activities, including the development of sales and business plans.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of company services through presentation to customers.
- Cold Calling
- Selling Techniques
- Phone Sales
- Direct Marketing