The Sales Specialist is responsible for the achievement of branch sales goals through the preparation of estimates and quotes related to moves, adds, and changes (MAC) in for existing and new customers in partnership with the Commercial and Enterprise Sales Team. The Sales Specialist will work in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures, keeping in mind the overall core values of Allied Universal Technology Services.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Managing the preparation of estimates and quotes related to MAC process
- Responsible for timely and accurate presentation of MAC quotations to the customer
- Coordinate and conduct job walks and site visits with new and existing customers
- Daily verbal and written communication with Sales Team, Operations and customers as needed
- Exceed sales objectives relative to the sales process and efficiencies set by the organization
- Assist with preparation and presentation of company offerings to the customer
- Support Sales Team in preparation of timely and accurate solutions proposals
- Maintain quality assurance by complying with all organizational standards
- Assist with other Sales projects as assigned by Leadership Team
Knowledge and Skills
- College degree in related field preferred but not required
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment with an expanding customer base
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, capable of managing multiple tasks, setting priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Highly motivated, organized and analytical decision-making capabilities
- Commitment to professional, ethical, and compliant business practices
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to communicate with people via email, over the phone, and in person is required
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external customers
- Ability to conduct site visits and job walks
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: URL blocked - click to apply.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.