Title: Full stack developer
Duration: 12 months
Rate: $65/hr on C2C
Client: The Permanente Medical Group Inc
Location: Oakland, California
Full Stack Software Engineers to join our team at a leading Technology Group at a major Healthcare consortium located in downtown Oakland, California.
To be eligible, Consultants must be able to attend an onsite orientation. Once onsite work resumes, two days a week of remote work is offered.
You will be working with a great technology team building innovative solutions for connecting Healthcare providers and members, increasing member access and helping Physicians provide better care.
The team follows Agile practices and leverages DevOps, Microservices and Container Architecture to deliver applications that improve outcomes for group healthcare members while helping our Physicians in their practice.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be a key member of the team helping to drive full (and correct) adoption of modern software engineering & delivery practices (Agile, TDD, Stateless Design, Microservices, Containerization, CI/CD). Knowledge and experience in implementing microservice solution is required. We currently have over 600 Microservices in production running in Docker and Kubernetes clusters.
The product catalog is growing dramatically grow and the Content Management Team is expanding. We are looking for key members to add to the team to take on new products such as machine learning, headless content delivery services and other products impacting Health Care.
Deep technical understanding of:
- 3+ years demonstrated work experience specifically focused in enterprise scale solutions, both with new development and configuration
- Experience shaping technical products or services.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; Data driven and results oriented.
- Capable of transforming business requirements into technical design.
- Excellent communication skills - the ability to liaise with and influence a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Languages: Angular 7+, Node.js, Python, RESTful APIs, JSON data structures, PWA/SPA style app design, Git
- DBs:SQL, Mongo, Apache Cassandra, (Legacy SQL for transformation efforts)
- Other: Docker, Kubernetes, Mobile development, Microservice architecture
- Have a passion for driving change and efficiency with partners of different disciplines.
- Be well versed in enterprise software development, from budgeting and resource management to design patterns, testing, coding practices, deployment, lifecycle management, and beyond.
- Use Agile and Lean Principles in your product thinking… you are able to see large problems as a series of smaller jobs with expected outcomes.
- Be organized and process-oriented.
- Agile Methodology
- Apache Http Server