LOCATION: Spartanburg, SC
DIRECT REPORTING: Accounts Payable Manager
The Accounts Payable Clerk is a member of the CIRCOR Finance Shared Services team and is expected to maintain accounts payable functions to ensure timely and accurate payment of invoices. This position is responsible for compiling amounts owed by the company to vendors, suppliers, or other organizations/individuals and serves as a communication link to those requesting payment information on vendors and/or accounts. The Accounts Payable Clerk reports to the Accounts Payable Manager.
- Reviews CIRCOR's accounts payable information for accuracy. Ensures payments are accurate, timely, and comply with policies and procedures.
- Ensures appropriate approvals are obtained prior to processing payments.
- Researches and resolves any past due issues with invoices.
- Maintains department documentation for records retention and retrieval including all payment or other transaction records.
- Completes accounts payable email document processing into Laserfiche. Scans and indexes mailed A/P documents into Laserfiche.
- Vouchers vendor invoices.
- Coordinates and processes weekly check run.
- Reconciles A/P to vendor invoices.
- Keeps purchase order receipts cleared of zero transactions.
- Reconciles IC accounts for missing invoices prior to month end.
- Assists in yearly update of W-9 certificates from vendors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Preparing Accounts Payable
Clerical Accounting Work