Kforce has a client that is seeking a Tax Accountant in Hebron, Kentucky (KY).
The position provides support for all tax compliance functions with an emphasis on preparing tax returns & related workpapers. In addition, this position provides support for tax audits and the administration of the corporate tax department.
- Associate degree or higher preferred
- Typically requires 2 to 5 years of professional level experience (law office, CPA's office or corporate tax environment)
- Must be self-motivated, well organized and have strong innovation and facilitation skills
- Proven oral and written communication skills, excellent business presentation skills
- Basic office knowledge: phones skills, computer skills, letter (email writing)
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Keen attention to detail with ability to multi-task to process volumes of work
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels and across organizational lines, including business units
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.