To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- TUOLUMNE MEADOWS, CA 95389
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CDL Driver Trainee - Yosemite - Visitor Transportation System
Aramark • TUOLUMNE MEADOWS, CA
Posted 13 days ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Position Summary: The CDL Driver is responsible for driving a vehicle that requires a CDL to transport patrons and/or goods on site or to locations off property as business needs require. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Operates a company vehicle which may include a bus, shuttle van, or truck
- Responsible for the safe transportation of guest, employees, and/or goods
- Assist guests with inquiries about the property/area; facilitates guided tours where applicable
- Maintains cleanliness, fuels, and performs inspections on vehicle
- Adheres to policies and procedures regarding emergency and accident procedures and radio protocol
- Performs all job duties in a safe manner by adhering to all driving regulations, company safety policies and procedures, and DOT regulations
- Maintains a friendly, efficient, and positive attitude towards guests, clients, and co-workers
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Must possess a valid CDL
- Previous experience as a CDL driver preferred
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have the ability to work independently with limited supervision
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran