Our client is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, They strive to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers’ trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business. We are searching for a Customer Support person for night shift hours. If you are technically sound and a great IT troubleshooter than we want to talk with you! Hours: SUNDAY- WEDNESDAY, 9PM-7AM SHIFT (4/10'S)
Basic Job Qualifications:
- Performs a variety of skilled non-routine duties.
- Assist with various assigned project activities that may include gathering and reviewing a variety of data using company resources, compiling and formatting the data to a finished product, and getting necessary approvals in order to meet required management timelines.
- Utilizes specialized knowledge and skills to perform unique and/or complex administrative, technical or support tasks.
- Performs a variety of duties involving different and unrelated steps and methods.
- Uses advanced and specialized knowledge to perform unique and/or complex tasks or activities which may be technical in nature.
- Works on assignments requiring judgment and initiative within pre-determined guidelines and subject to occasional review. General instructions given for new assignments.
- Works under limited supervision. Develops and maintains strong relationships with internal customers and suppliers. Associate degree or equivalent education and relevant experience.
- Minimum 2 -4 years related experience in specific area or equivalent.
- One to two years applicable work experience or related education.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must have strong administrative skills.
- Must have strong typing skills.
- Must have strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must have strong customer service experience, specifically over the phone.
- Must have experience in working on a computer in Windows-based systems and be very strong in Microsoft Outlook; strong knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access.
- Experience in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines. • Experience working in teams or alone in relation to problem solving.
- Demonstrate high personal work standards and ethics.
- Ability to solve complex challenges, independently analyze information, and make recommendations based on analysis.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple projects and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work both independently with little supervision and in a collaborative team environment to complete job assignments.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint.
- Experience with network or ticketing systems or other telecom experience a strong plus.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Previous experience with Remedy or a proprietary trouble ticketing system.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 536765
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Advantage Resourcing is a member of a family of staffing companies owned by parent Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd., based in Tokyo Japan. Advantage Resourcing has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK and Sydney, Australia. The Advantage Resourcing service delivery model is “local market focus”, meaning that Advantage Resourcing learns client requirements for primary skill sets in every local market we serve.
View the full profile
Through our local market intelligence, we acquire resumes, screen and qualify candidates and prepare to deliver talent and solutions to our clients locally. Because of our vast global network, we also service clients who live and work in multiple geographies and countries as needed. It is not uncommon for Advantage Resourcing to manage human resource and staffing solutions for one client in multiple cities, states, and even countries. We are able to find the perfect candidate for a job one mile away, but we can respond to our clients needs whether they be 400 or 4,000 miles away while managing all of the international employment challenges, such as immigration and worker mobility issues, cultural anomalies, and currency conversions.