OfficeTeam has a need for a highly-skilled, articulate Customer Representative to join the growing workforce in the Manufacturing industry. Do you want to apply your outgoing personality to further the benefit of a valuable business? This is the opportunity for you. This position is based in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. This short-term temporary-to-full-time Customer Service Representative position in Indianapolis, Indiana could be perfect for you!
- By being successful in your role, you will facilitate business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Proficient with computers and technology platforms
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- Experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- 2+ years of past relevant experience
- Proven knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Strong technical skills including proficiency with MS Office
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
- Positive attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Adeptness in data entry
- 10 Key experience preferred
- Alpha 8,001 - 10,000 kph experience
- General familiarity with email
- Strong familiarity with customer service
- Complaints experience desired
- Demonstrated knowledge of numeric data entry
- CRM experience preferred
If you are a service 'champion' who looks to improve and deliver personalized service based on individual customer needs, we want to hear from you. Contact us today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.