Glendale, AZ 85310
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
One of our clients is seeking a motivated professional to work as a School Nurse
throughout the Phoenix, AZ area.SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* School nurse office duties providing direct care to students
* Observe students for development and health patterns in making a nursing judgment and diagnosis.
* Implement plans for students with chronic health problems and coordinate the administration of medication within state law and Board policies.
* Demonstrate effective skills of listening, speaking and writing.
* Ability to work with school personnel, parents and children.
* May need to accompany children on Field trips.
* Assess health complaints and care for students with special healthcare needs.
* Per Diem/ Short Term/ Long Term assignments
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree
* RN or LPN license
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Payments processed weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Title: School Nurse (RN, LPN)
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1192660-15
Company: Delta-T Group Phoenix, Inc.
Contract Contact: Contract Submit Edu PX
Office Email: PXContracts-[invalidEmail]-deltatg.com
Office Phone: 877-384-1730
Office Address: 7500 N. Dreamy Draw Drive, Suite 205, Phoenix, AZ 85020
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.
Licensed Practical Nurse