To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- PRINCETON, IN 47670
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Diesel Mechanic Technician
Ryder Logistics & Transportation • PRINCETON, IN
Posted 13 days ago
Start your diesel tech career by joining a great team!
Great people, excellent shop morale, supportive management team
Consistent customer service oriented shop with a friendly team based work environment
Please call or text Kirsten at 224-475-9149 for more information
We are currently hiring a Diesel Mechanic in Princeton, IN!
Are you looking for an excellent place to work that offers great pay, benefits and incentives?
Do you want to work on new trucks using state of the art tools?
Do you want a rewarding career with one of the largest transportation companies in the country?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, you’ve got to check out Ryder!
At Ryder, we offer outstanding incentives:
- Generous Paid Time Off!
- Excellent Benefits!
- Tuition Reimbursement!
- PPE & Uniforms provided at no cost!
- Free Job training and development!
- Career advancement strategies that will help you secure your future!
For 85 years, Ryder has provided customers around the world with integrated transportation, logistics, and supply chain management solutions that enhance the way they do business. Building and maintaining a fleet takes time, resources, and expertise few companies can spare.
We are a fortune 500 company with 800+ locations and 36,000 employees across the US! Employee satisfaction is part of our culture.
Apply today and see why a job with Ryder is what you’ve been looking for. Call us or go online to apply for one of our awesome opportunities.
- High Diploma or equivalent
- Post-secondary vocational education strongly preferred
- Must have minimum tool requirement
- Ability to understand and communicate effectively, work shift work/weekend as required, perform all entry level tasks, and demonstrate mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply knowledge of computers
- Some experience in transportation maintenance preferred
This position requires for you to drive Ryder vehicles. In order to become a Ryder employee you must:
- Must be able to obtain CDL within 6 months after hire
- Pass a Ryder Drug Test
- Pass a DOT physical
- Pass a Ryder road test
- Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3 years
Important Note: Additional requirements may be required in different locations and/or accounts.Responsibilities
- Performs basic vehicle maintenance
- Performs component identification and minor repairs
- Performs preventive maintenance with training and support
- Performs facility maintenance duties
- Perform all entry level tasks
- Diagnoses minor mechanical and electronic problems, utilizing diagnostic computer when applicable
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.